1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (Avocado/Olive) or Veg Broth
4 Cups or 16 oz Riced Cauliflower
1" Knob Ginger - Peeled & Minced
2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
1/2 Cup Carrots - Diced
1 Cup Diced Onion
1/2 Cup Bell Pepper - Diced
OPT: 1 Serrano or hot pepper
2-4 Tbsp Tamari/Soy Sauce (to taste)
Pepper to taste
1 Vegan Scrambled Egg (See below)
Sprinkle of Sliced Green Onions
Sprinke of Sesame Seeds
Sprinkle of Chopped Cashews
Vegan Scrambled Egg (Click here for soy-free)
1 Tbsp Oil (Avocado/Olive) or Veg Broth
1 Block Silken Firm Tofu or a Medium Tofu
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp White Pepper
1/2 tsp Sea Salt or Black Salt
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Remove the tofu from the package, drain any excess water. Slice the tofu into 4-5 large pieces.
- Heat the oil and add the tofu to the pan. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes, undisturbed. Flip. Cook 3-4 minutes without disturbing it. You can tilt the pan to help prevent sticking and distribute the oil.
- Add the spices and begin to crumble the tofu with your spatula. Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat, stir occasionally.
- While the vegan scrambled egg is cooking on low, start your cauliflower fried rice. Add the oil or vegetable broth to a wok or preferred skillet. Once hot add the onion and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the carrots, bell pepper, serrano if using, give it a mix. Add the riced cauliflower and ginger. Cook for 4 minutes stirring occasionally, or until it begins to soften.
- Add the garlic, cook for one minute.
- Add the soy sauce and pepper, cook for a minute, taste, adjust accordingly. Add the vegan scrambled egg. Mix.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of green onions, sesame seeds and chopped cashews on top. Enjoy my friends!! The leftovers taste amazing - fyi.
Click here for soy-free Chickpea Scramble. Use Coconut Aminos vs. Tamari or Soy Sauce.
If you don't have any sesame seeds, you can use sesame oil. Add it in at the same time you add the soy/tamari sauce.