LOVE + LIGHT + VIBRANT HEALTH!
Watch how to make it and/or read below.
1/2 Cup Dairy Free Milk (I used Coconut from a box)
1 Lemon - Freshly Squeezed (or 1 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar)
1/2 Cup Chickpea Flour
1/2 Tbsp Psyllium Husk
1/2 tsp each: Garlic Salt, Turmeric, Paprika and Black Pepper (or to taste)
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
If you have black salt, a sprinkle at the end would make it more "eggy"
- Combine your dairy free milk and lemon juice, set aside for 3-5 minutes.
- Whisk the balance of the ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Add the wet to the dry, whisk until smooth like pancake batter.
- Preheat a nonstick pan/skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Once it is hot lightly grease and pour desired amount on the skillet. You can make a huge one, two small, three smaller etc.
- Cook, allow to bubble, and cook until the top is tacky / nearly firm.
- While cooking, prepare your desired fillings.
- Flip, cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Re-flip so the pretty side faces up, fill one half of the omelette with any fillings. Fold the empty side over the filling and Bon Appétit!!!
Fill with your favorites, I chose and highly recommend trying:
Tahini Lime Cashew Cheese (Click for recipe)
A Handful of Cherry Tomatoes - Sliced
1/3 of a Chopped Onion
1 Small Chopped Green Bell Pepper
1-2 Cloves of Garlic - Diced Fine
Sauté onions and green bell pepper for 5+ minutes in a little vegetable oil, vegetable broth (or water) for oil-free. I added the garlic and moved it around for about 30 seconds and then added the tomatoes, moved them around for about 20-30 seconds and removed it from the heat.