- 1/4 Cup Cashews (Soaked 2 hours or 10 minutes in hot water)
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk (I used Cashew)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Corn Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- + any additional boosters (habanero, jalapeno..)
- Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend on smoothie setting (high - 45 seconds), scrape down sides, repeat. It will be smooth yet thin.
- Heat in a small saucepan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Whisk together and then stir continuously. After 5 minutes it will be amazingly gooey and wonderful for many meals! Remove from heat and use as you please. Store extras in the fridge, sealed.