- Prepare all of the ingredients.
- Place everything except for the noodles and the fresh herbs in a large covered pot over medium-high heat. Once at a boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- While the soup is cooking make the biscuits (recipe below) and prepare the noodles in a separate pot according to package, drain and set aside.
- Add the cooked noodles and fresh herbs to the soup, salt and pepper to taste and serve hot with fresh biscuits!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the Cashew milk (or your favorite non dairy milk)
- Stir until a soft dough forms. Kneed 10 times.
- Lightly flour a surface and roll the dough out until it is 1/2" thick. Take a 2 1/2" cutter (I used a mason jar lid) and cut 5-6 large biscuits.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8 minutes until golden.
My favorite gluten-free flour mix is Sarah's Gluten Free Flour Blend. I absolutely love it! The flour works well in bread, pizza, rolls and whatever else your heart can dream up.
En Español: “Barriga llena, corazón contento”. (Full stomach, happy heart.)
Lots of love,