- 4-5 dutch potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
Veggie Burger Deluxe:
- 1 package organic tempeh
- ½ red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce (or soy)
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 “egg” made of flax meal and warm water
- TJ’s African Spice or Red Pepper Flakes, black pepper
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable broth
- Sprinkle of vegan cheese
- Light spread of Earth balance
- Fresh veggies to top
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Put a sheet of parchment paper on a pan. Place potatoes on the pan and season with salt and pepper. (No oil required!) Cook until crisp about 30 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile, place tempeh and balance of ingredients, less the last 3, in a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Preheat vegetable broth in a pan and place burgers into the pan, cook until heated throughout and slightly brown on each side.
- While they are cooking, prep the toppings and buns. I used vegan cheese and earth balance butter for a divine experience.
- Toss the fries, place the buns in the oven. Toast until golden brown and cheese is melted. Place veggie burger on the bun and top with fresh toppings! Enjoy!!
P.S....Find more delicious recipes in my book!