- 2 Handfuls Raw Almonds
- 1 Glass Water (about 2 ½ Cups)
- 2 Cups Frozen Bananas
- 2-3 Pitted Medjool Dates (soft or softened)
- 1 Big Spoonful (1+ Tbsp) Raw Cacao
- 1 Big Spoonful (1+ Tbsp) Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- ½ tsp Reishi Powder
- 1 spoonful Chia Seeds
Not recorded, simply roasted vegetables the night before in salt, pepper, a little oil with fresh herbs. Then some rice and quinoa mixed with onions, garlic and peppers plus some spices like turmeric. The next day I combined them in a wok with some tamari sauce and then served it in tortillas with kiwi on the side. :)
- ½ Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1 ½ Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 Block Non-GMO Organic Tofu (Firm or Soft, Soft recommended, firm is ok)
- 2 Tbsp Chickpea Flour
- 1 Tbsp Starch (arrowroot, tapioca, potato, corn)
- ½ tsp each: Paprika, Turmerica, Black Pepper, Red Chili Flakes (or less if desired), garlic powder and about ¼ tsp salt.
- 2 Tbsp Nutrtional Yeast (I was out so passed but would have added it if I had it.)
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic
- Opt: 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil or Butter
- Favorite toppings – We just used a tomato and onion slices with parsley to top. You could have a lot more fun!
- Add the dairy free milk and apple cider vinegar together in a small dish and mix well or whisk, set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add everything to a blender, including the dairy free milk mixture. Blend until it is nice and smooth, scrape down the sides and blend again if needed.
- Heat a non stick pan or griddle, add a little oil and then pour half of the batter to create the first omelette. Let this cook for a few minutes, you can cover to help. Add your favorite toppings, flip, cook for another 2-3 minutes, and serve. Now repeat with the balance of the batter. Serve it hot! Add a sprinkle of parsley or your favorite herb.
|File Size:||1403 kb|