- Raw ginger - a good size nugget
- 1 banana - not too ripe, not too unripe
- 1 silverbeet leaf without the white stem
- 1 kale stem and leaf
- 1 beetroot
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 1 dessert spoon of 100% cacao powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon of powder made from Spirilina, Chlorella, Wheat grass, Barley grass
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Tumeric Powder ( raw tumeric is probably better )
- 1 heaped teaspoon of cinnamon
Will's notes: "Tastes great and gives you a good energy surge such that you do not feel hungry again until dinner. The ingredients of the beetroot are better absorbed if you swill this around in your mouth for a minute before swallowing as the enzymes in the mouth are particularly helpful for digesting the beetroot ingredients."
I did get hungry before dinner, he he, but did do some stellar yoga to earn it. :)
Thank you for sharing, Will! For some exciting updates the Soul Sisters EMC² Podcast #2 is now up! Erica Vetra, Monica Diaz and myself discuss Soul Mates, Relationships, Love and so much more. If you are single, married, dating or somewhere in-between there may be a gem in here for you. I know I learned from my sisters!
Thank you all for your continued support!
With lots of love and light!