- 2 Carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 Stalks of celery, diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Large Onion, diced
- 1 Lg Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of Diced Butternut Squash or Yams (make sure it’s been peeled)
- 2 Cups Diced Tomatoes
- 1 ½ Cup Pre-Cooked Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed / Preferred Bean
- ½ tsp Rosemary
- 1 -2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Big Handfuls Spinach, washed, trimmed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Cup Uncooked Pasta
- 6 cups of Flavorful Veg Stock
- Flavor to taste: I added a Pinch of Sage, Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, S&P to taste
1) In a very large pot add the veg broth, chopped onions, carrots, celery, green beans, sweet potatoes, or you could use pumpkin or butternut squash, season with salt and pepper, cook over a medium flame for 10-15 minutes, or until they begin to become fragrant and golden in color. Add the garlic, cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes, beans, water and vegetable broth powder or cube & rosemary and a bay leaf. Simmer for 30 minutes.
4) In last ten minutes, add in the desired pasta as per package until fully cooked or cook on the side.
5) Add in the fresh parsley, spinach, I also added a Pinch of Sage, Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, S&P to taste, season as desired. Add noodles to the bowls, ladle into serving bowls, top as desired... if wanted vegan cheese or sour cream could also be added. Enjoy!