- 3 Inch Piece of Ginger - Skin on, Cut in Slices
- 1 Large Stick of Cinnamon - Break into Pieces
- 1/4 Cup Manzanilla Loose Leaf Tea
- Opt: 1/4 Cup Moringa Leaves mixed with Jamaica/Hibiscus Flowers
- Opt: 8 Guanabana/Soursop Leaves
- Opt: 1 pinch / 1 tsp Seen Leaves
- Opt: 1 tsp Reishi Mushroom Powder
- Opt: 3/4 tsp Pure Stevia Powder
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the ingredients to the pot. Stir.
- Cover with a small vent for steam to release, simmer for 30 minutes.
- Strain and enjoy as desired! I love a healthy serving of soy milk and a dash of cinnamon on top.
Use as much of the ingredients above or just one. Mix and match and make your own brew!