This dessert is
- Like Pie
- Full of berries in each bite
- 6 Tbsp. Coconut Butter
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour (regular or Gluten-Free)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Agave
- 1/2 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 3 Cups Blackberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Place 6 Tbsp. of Coconut Butter in a cast iron skillet and place it in the oven. Allow the coconut butter to melt why you prepare the balance.
- Mix together the dry ingredients. Add the wet. Stir together. It will be like pancake batter.
- Dump into the skillet with the melted coconut butter. Don't stir to spread, just dump and tilt if needed.
- Dump, toss or place the berries on the cobbler.
- Bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!!!
- Use nearly any flour. Oat Flour ( Gluten-Free Oats for gluten-free), Almond Flour or Corn Flour. Keep in mind the above commentary. :)
- Note update 2017: My Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour has been tested and approved.
- Use your favorite berry or fruit! Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, mixed berries, peaches, apples, and the list goes on!
- Use your favorite sweetener like coconut sugar, maple syrup, brown rice syrup etc. and feel free to go up to 1/2 cup.
- Use your favorite non-dairy butter, like earth balance or vegetable oil.
Adapted and Inspired from The Lazy Homesteader