Flatbread Pizza (Bought or Made)
Tomato Sauce/Pizza Sauce
Pinch of Pepper and Oregano
Bunch of Fresh Kale
1/4-1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
1/4-1/2 Cup Chopped Olives
Vegan Cheese Bought or Try This:
1/2 Cup Soaked Cashews
1 Cup Water or Dairy Free Milk
1/4 tsp Sea Salt up to 1/2 tsp
2 Tbsp Starch or Flour of choice
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Opt: 1 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat the oven to 450°F / 230°C.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place a couple flatbread / naans on the baking sheet or spread out the homemade dough, if using homemade dough, lightly grease first.
- Make the cheese by blending the ingredients until smooth, scrape down the sides with a spatula, blend again. Heat in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly for 5-10 minutes until thick, set aside.
- Remove the kale from the stem, chop slightly. Place in salted hot water for one minute to wilt, drain, squeeze out excess water.
- Mix a little pepper and oregano into the tomato sauce or pizza sauce if desired. Spread a thin layer of sauce on the flatbread. Add the kale. Add the onions. Add the vegan cheese. Add olives.
- Bake 25-30 minutes for homemade crust, or about 10 minutes for naan or flatbread, until golden brown, the vegan cheese melts and it looks delicious. If using homemade flatbread, cool on the pan for 5 minutes, on the rack for 10, slice and serve, otherwise cool slightly and dig in. Enjoy my friends!