- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil - Melted
- 1/4 Cup Agave (or favorite syrup)
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- Opt: Pinch of Sea Salt
- 3-4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Mix together the melted coconut oil, agave and cacao powder. Opt to add a pinch of sea salt if desired, I like the salty and sweet combination.
- Pour 1/2 of the amount in the base of desired mold, I used a heart mold with 14 hearts. Freeze for 10 minutes until the chocolate firms.
- Place a dollop of peanut butter in each heart and spread on top of the chocolate. Top with remaining chocolate. Freeze until solid. Perfect when frozen overnight.
Melt the coconut oil by placing it in a hot water bath. Measure out 1/4 cup, place in a glass cup or dish, place that dish in a heatproof bowl and pour hot water in the heatproof bowl, ensuring it doesn't touch the coconut oil. It will melt from the heat. Replace water as needed until it is clear liquid.
Turmeric Roasted Chick Pea Salad with Mango