- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp or less Agave Syrup
- Pinch of Salt (opt)
- 1 Ripe Banana - Sliced
- 4 Heaping Tbsp PB
- 4 Heaping Tbsp Jelly of Choice
- Opt Sprinkle of nut/seed of choice
- Combine the cacao powder, coconut oil, agave and salt in a small dish, mix until smooth. I heated mine over my tea cup for a mock double broiler.
- Divide the chocolate between 4 cups, I used silicone for ease.
- Add a slice of banana to each cup, eat the balance or freeze for future smoothies. Opt to add a little pecans or something crunchy.
- Add a really big spoonful of PB to each cup, followed by jam, I used strawberry preserves and a sprinkle of pecans. Enjoy as is, a bit messy or freeze until firm, defrost slightly before eating, enjoy!
Make it easier?
Melt your favorite vegan chocolate vs. making it.
Allergic to nuts?
Use seed butter/seeds.