Fusili Pasta (Aprox - 500 Grams)
1 Red Onion - Chopped
1 Poblano Pepper - Chopped
1 1/2 Cup Cooked Sweet Corn
2 Tbsp Vegetable Broth
1 Serving Avocado Pesto or favorite pesto
Salt, Pepper and Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- Make the pasta as per the package. Sub your favorite. Increase/decrease as desired.
- Saute the onion and pepper in the vegetable broth for 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Add the corn. Season to taste with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Add the pasta, add the pesto. Mix and heat on low for a couple of minutes or until heated throughout. Taste, adjust if needed.
- Serve hot. I added a little red pepper flakes for color.