- Breakfast Burritos
- Indian Food such as Masala & Pakora
- Sweet Potato Sliders
- Gourmet Sorbet
- Toltec Power Bowls and more!!!
You'll love this new meal plan filled with fresh ideas for you to try.
Sweet Potato Sliders
1 Large Sweet Potato – Sliced ¼” Thick Approx.
1 Avocado – Sliced
1 Tomato – Sliced
¼ Cup Sliced Red Onion
Sprinkle of Fresh Cilantro – Minced
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Grease or line a baking sheet.
- Go oil-free and keep potatoes “naked” or lightly rub with coconut or olive oil.
- Season as desired, I love to use the vegan parmesan cheese and cayenne.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Flip and season the other side.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with sliced avocado, tomato, onion, salt, pepper and cilantro on top. This is amazing!
Click for a Vegan Parmesan Recipe
(Tip: use garlic salt to taste, I often use less these days.)
Highly recommend trying, commenting and bonus sharing on social #artisticvegan - @artisticvegan77 on IG. :) xo