- 4 Cups "Riced" Cauliflower - Aprox. 1/2 Head, processed in your food processor until fine
- 1 Vegan "Egg"
- 3 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast (or vegan parm; see below)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour (or of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Salt (Opt Pepper and Red Pepper flakes to taste)
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning or 2 Tbsp Fresh Herbs
- Once your cauliflower is pulsed into 4 cups, place it in a steamer, steam for about 10 minutes over boiling water or until soft. Set aside to cool before you strain.
- Once cool, use a clean towel or cheesecloth, patiently and gently squeeze all of the moisture from the cauliflower. A good amount will be released.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F / 230°C or high setting. Place parchment paper on your baking sheet.
- Mix the almond flour, nutritional yeast, salt, and additional seasonings together. Add the vegan egg (see notes below), and steamed and drained/squeezed cauliflower.
- Mix together with your hands or preferred utensil, and then knead and form into a ball. It will form together nicely in a quick manner.
- Transfer to the parchment lined baking sheet, shape into desired shape. Bake for 20 to 30+ minutes, you want it to puff back up when you touch it, I often place my spatula underneath it gently to see how well it holds up. Take it 10 more minutes or longer as needed until you feel confident with it.
- Top lightly as desired and bake 8 to 10 more minutes. Cool for 5 on the pan. Transfer to a cutting surface and slice into that pizza and enjoy immensely!
Toppings We Used:
Spoonful of Pizza Sauce
1 Mushroom Sliced
5 Slices Onion
1 MeatLESS Ball Crumbled
Spoonful of Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
Red Pepper Flakes
Vegan Parmesan (see note)
Vegan Egg = 1 tsp Psyllium Husk, 4 Tbsp Water or 1 Tbsp Flax/Chia Meal + 3 Tbsp Water
Vegan Parmasan = 1/2 cup cashews, ¼ cup nutritional yeast, 2 tbsp garlic salt or use garlic powder and less salt – blitzed into powder. Save balance for future meals.
Piatto ricco, mi ci ficco. (Rich plate, I dive in it.)