- Pizza Crust (below)
- Pizza Sauce
- Vegan Cheese (below)
- Snack Bar / Treat or snack like SkinnyPop Popcorn!
- Add Water/Beverage
- 2 ¼ Cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (Like Bob’s Red Mill, Hodgson’s Mill or Homemade, wheat or all purpose flour for non-gf.)
- ¼ Cup Harina de Maiz / Corn Flour (or pass and use more GF flour)
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder (Aluminum Free)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Water
- OPT: Add more flavoring like: salt, garlic or onion powder, oregano, Italian Seasoning, Nutritional Yeast - etc.
- Preheat oven to the highest setting or at 450° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together the dry. Add about ½ cup of the wet. Adding more as needed, up to the full cup.
- On a clean floured surface with a floured rolling pin, sprinkle the ball of dough with corn flour and roll it out until desired thickness, about ¼”. Make your desired shapes. I chose circles using a mason lid jar, and hearts using cookie cutters.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until desired consistency. Transfer to a cooling rack. I like to make a batch and freeze extras.
- Pizza Sauce of choice
- Vegan "Cheese" of choice - see below for seed cheese
- Fruit of choice
- Treat / Snack Bar of choice
- Beverage of choice
I took a rectangular Tuppaware, added a smaller one that fit inside with 2 silicone cups. One cup had sauce, the other cup had vegan cheese. Add the pizza crust, some fruit, a treat and your favorite beverage and you are there. Maybe even add a love note and toss in SkinnyPop Popcorn's Mini Cakes.
Featuring Sesame Seed Cheese - Nut Free:
1/2 Cup Sesame Seeds
3 Tbsp Coconut butter or oil
2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
Salt to taste
2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 Cup Water or Dairy Free Milk
Blend until smooth. Serve soft or refrigerate until firm. Slice and serve.
Please note that the information is designed to provide general information on the topics presented. It is provided with the understanding that the expert is not engaged in rendering any medical services in the information provided. The information provided should not be used as a substitute for professional services. This blog is not sponsored.