6-8 Tortillas (your favorite)
Tahini Lime Cheese (or your favorite)
Tofu Scrambled "Egg" (Scroll past rice, see "egg" recipe)
2 to 3 Medium-Lg Potatoes (your favorite)
Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder
2 Tbsp Oil (opt)
1/2 Onion - Diced
1 Red Bell Pepper - Diced
2 Cloves Garlic - Minced
- Make the Tahini Lime Cheese or use your favorite.
- Chop your potatoes into 1/2" pieces. Place in a pot, add a sprinkle of salt. Bring to a boil. Parboil - cooking until fork tender yet not falling apart or over cooked. Drain.
- You can bake or pan-fry the potatoes. If baking - bake at 425°F, place the potatoes on a baking sheet, you can add lime juice or a little oil if you'd like. sprinkle with salt, pepper and the chili powder. Toss to coat. Bake for about 25-35 minutes or until desired crispiness. If pan-frying - preheat 2 tbsp of olive/avocado oil in a pan, I like my cast-iron. Once hot, add the drained potatoes, sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder. Leave on medium heat undisturbed for 10 minutes. Flip after 10 minutes. Cook 10 minutes further or until desired crispiness. Set aside.
- Sauté the onion in a little oil or water for about 5 minutes over a medium-low heat. Add the bell peppers, take it another 3 minutes. Add the garlic, go for another minute. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Make the Coconut Bacon, set aside.
- Make the Tofu Scrambled "Egg" (Scroll past rice, see "egg" recipe.) Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas. I heat one at a time in a pan for 30 seconds or so until it bubbles up, flip for 10-15 seconds and place in a towel to keep warm or foil lined with parchment. Repeat until done or heat as desired.
- Make your station, set out the tortillas, Tahini Lime Cheese, Pan-fried or baked potatoes, Sautéed vegetables, Coconut Bacon & Tofu Scrambled "Egg". Take a warm tortilla, spread the tahini lime cheese on the base, top with the tofu scramble, add the vegetables, potatoes and bacon. A little extra tahini lime cheese and hot sauce on top if you'd like and enjoy!!!