With so much love and light,
- 2 Servings Pecan Taco Meat or Beefless Crumbles
- Taco Seasoning + Water as per pack or homemade
- 6 Flour Tortillas - Large for Burritos
- 6 Tostadas
- Vegan Sour Cream - homemade or bought
- Vegan Nacho Cheese - homemade or bought
- 1 Cup Lettuce Shreds
- 2 Tomatoes - Diced
- In a medium skillet add a tsp or two of olive oil, heat over medium. Once hot, add the crumbles and cook until golden brown. Add the taco seasoning, about 1/2 a pack or a tbsp or two as desired, a splash of water or as per package. Cook until desired consistency and set aside.
- If you just made your vegan cheese it'll be easy to work with, else you can warm it for ease of spreading.
- Warm the tortillas for about 30 seconds on each side so they are easy to work with, place in a towel or covered to retain heat.
- Layer: Lay a tortilla on a clean surface. Add about 2 tbsp of the nacho cheese to the center and spread to the size of a tostada. Add 1/2 cup of the pecan taco meat on top. Add one tostada, spread the vegan sour cream on top of the tostada, add the lettuce, tomato and vegan cheese.
- Fold: start at the bottom and fold up to the center of the fillings, until done, folding as tight as you can.
- Heat: Spray or lightly grease a pan of choice, bring to medium heat. Place the creation seam side down. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden. Serve hot! Enjoy!!!