- 2/3 cup Oats (Gluten-Free Variety)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (or favorite non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Dash: Allspice, Ginger, Cloves, Cardamom
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Sprinkle with coconut sugar and a few fresh raisins
- Combine the ingredients in a rice cooker.
- Stir together until mixed well.
- Press cook, once the unit has clicked to warm/done, stir and transfer to two bowls.
- Top with a sprinkle of coconut sugar and a few fresh raisins.
This recipe can also be made on the stove-top. Fresh fruit on top with a splash of non-dairy milk is fabulous.