- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Dairy Free Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 Medjool Dates (aprox. 1/4 cup packed or 1/8 cup maple syrup)
- 1 Cup Mango (1 small champagne mango is great)
- 1 1/2 Cup Raspberries; Divided.
- Opt: Coconut Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl combine 1 cup of oats, 1/4 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a blender add 1 cup of dairy free milk and 1 tsp vanilla. Add the pitted medjool dates, blend until smooth.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until well combined.
- Place 1/2 cup sliced mango and 1 cup raspberries on the base of the well greased loaf pan. Pour the batter on top, spread evenly. Pound a few times on the counter.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/2 cup of mango. If using coconut flakes add a sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes in the preheated oven. When a toothpick comes out clean it is done, if you touch it gently it should bounce back.
- Cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 10+ minutes. The longer it cools, the firmer the slice. This is so great hot and really fantastic cold! Store in the fridge.
- Use any seasonal fruit (bananas, apples, apricots, peaches, cherries) add seeds, nuts, have fun!
- Use Gluten-Free Oats to keep it gluten-free.
- Triple the recipe and make a 9 x 13, keep leftovers in the fridge or freezer. Delightful!
- For Banana Cream click for directions for 1 Ingredient Vegan Ice Cream and add a dash of vanilla.