Our most memorable moments in the past year were surely publishing new books! My husband published his second book, The 7th Planet Mercury Rising and held a conference in Chichen Itza, Mexico! Exploring ancient sites together from Chichen Itza to Teotihuacan and the Anthropology Museum were some of my favorite moments. Plus I love traveling as a vegan, it is fun to explore local fruits and vegetables at the market as well as other cultures. I also published my second book, The Artistic Vegan Cookbook: An Alchemical Transformation! I am so happy with how it turned out! We adopted a little kitten, practiced yoga, I blogged and cooked my heart out, edited photos and videos and loved one another a whole bunch! I hope your 2015 was fantastic and this New Year is looking even better.
Thank you all so much for viewing, baking and creating with me. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!
- AM Detox Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Sweet Potato Bread
- Turmeric Lentil Soup Infused with Cilantro
- Simple Meatless Dinner: Lentils with Couscous
- Moist Peach Muffins
- Applesauce Muffins
- Homemade Spiced Sausage
- Garden Love
- Pineapple Paradise Cups
- Apricot Cacao Nice Cream
- Homemade Coconut Butter
- Spiced Cranberry Raisin Oatmeal
- Poblano Chili Bowls
Some of my most viewed posts are some of my older posts! I had no idea and it was so much fun seeing what interests you the most. With millions of views each year, here are the most viewed posts from 2015.
- Cookbook Give-away
- Ever wonder what shopping with a vegan looks like?
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce with Mixed Berries
- Gluten-Free Banana Waffles
- Starfire Gold Liquid
- Homemade Cashew Milk
- Chocolate Berry Loaded Mini Muffins
- The Ultimate Veggie Sandwich
- Blossoming Lotus Flower Presents Meatless Mainstay For Modern Man
- Jerry's Nuts and Berries
- Shopping with a Vegan Pt 2
- Homemade Salsa
- Choco Strawberry Banana Pineapple Smoothie
- I wasn't always thin!